- New Opportunity
- $170,000 - $270,000 (AUD)
A neighbourhood retail shopping centre located in Busselton, approximately 250 kilometres south of the Perth CBD. The area is a popular seaside destination and is recognised as one of Western Australia's premier tourist destinations. The property comprises two separate sites, one developed as a shopping centre, the other for car parking. The shopping centre is located adjacent to the Target Country and Prince Street properties, which are owned by the Fund.
Prince Street, Busselton, WA 6280Prince Street, Busselton, WA 6280
About the Opportunity
How to know if a Just Cuts franchise is the right investment opportunity for you.
- You’re looking to take the next step in your career, or have dreams of being your own boss?
- You don’t have to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts as you will manage a team of Stylists
- You’re on the hunt for a recession-proof investment opportunity. Hair doesn’t stop growing, so you’re in the right place!
- You’re looking to make an investment with the long-term aspirations of owning more than one location.