- New Opportunity
Exciting opportunity to have your very own Just Cuts at the new Mernda Town Centre opening this year!
The Town Centre will include a new Woolworths Supermarket, The Reject Shop, Marketplace Fresh, Indian Grocer, 33 specialty stores plus parking for over 490 cars. The specialty stores will be a mix of both well known national brands as well as local businesses.
- 63,540 Main Trade Area in 2020 Expected to grow to around 118,900 by 2031
- 26,780 Primary Trade Area in 2020 Expected to grow to around 32,000 by 2031
- $908M Estimated Retail Expenditure in 2020 Expected to reach $1.3B by 2031
- Retailers in the new Mernda Town Centre will be serving a relatively young, family-oriented community.
- There’s also a high rate of home ownership – 76.7% of locals own their home (compared to 68.5% in the city) and 58.1% own their home with a mortgage (compared to 37.1% in the city).
About the Opportunity
A location you can’t miss
The Mernda Town Centre, located at the crossroad where Plenty Road, with 36,000 passing cars a day, meets Bridge Inn Road, and its 9,500 passing cars. For locals and visitors alike, there’s no missing this bustling hot spot of activity. And with the convenience of 480 on-site carparks, it’s easy for shoppers to pop in anytime.
The new Mernda Railway Station is also directly adjacent to the Town Centre. For its 1,820 passengers coming in and out by train every day, they’ll find themselves in easy reach of shops, entertainment, medical suppliers and more – all within a stone’s throw. On the other side, Mernda Central College rounds out this hub of connectivity.