- New Opportunity
- $170,000 - $270,000 (AUD)
Midland Gate’s $100 million expansion will add more family-favourite retailers, more
specialty stores, and a new fresh food precinct. As well as a new Aldi, JB Hi Fi, Harris Scarfe,
Rebel Sport and 35 specialty retailers, there’s a new and relocated Coles, more eateries
in our casual dining strip, a new parents’ room and approximately 250 new undercover
car parking bays. Now that’s a lot of new news.
Midland Gate serves a geographically large trade area, with a population of 220,000 people: from suburbs north and south, but also from towns in the east up to 70kms away. That’s 37% larger than the Urbis average for a triple DDS centre and contributes to the high visitation of 12.5 million people per year. Expected growth by 2025 would see the total trade area population exceed 300,000, and the current retail spending of $3.1 billion grow to a forecasted $4.4 billion. The MTA over-indexes on food retail spend, with strongest growth expected in food catering at 4.2%pa. The centre trades strongly with MAT/sqm performance at $7,796 MAT/pqm*, which is significantly high than the Urbis average of $7,057 MAT/psm.
About the Opportunity
How to know if a Just Cuts franchise is the right investment opportunity for you.
- You’re looking to take the next step in your career, or have dreams of being your own boss?
- You don’t have to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts as you will manage a team of Stylists
- You’re on the hunt for a recession-proof investment opportunity. Hair doesn’t stop growing, so you’re in the right place!
- You’re looking to make an investment with the long-term aspirations of owning more than one location.