- New Opportunity
- $170,000 - $270,000 (NZD)
Gisborne (Māori: Tūranga-nui-a-Kiwa "Great standing place of Kiwa") is a city in northeastern New Zealand and the largest settlement in the Gisborne District (or Gisborne Region). It has a population of 37,200 (June 2018). The district council has its headquarters in Whataupoko, in the central city.
The settlement was originally known as Turanga and renamed Gisborne in 1870 in honour of New Zealand Colonial Secretary William Gisborne.
About the Opportunity
Seeking out sites for a brand new Just Cuts in Napier!
How to know if a Just Cuts franchis e is the right investment opportunity for you.
- You’re looking to take the next step in your career, or have dreams of being your own boss?
- You don’t have to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts as you will manage a team of Stylists
- You’re on the hunt for a recession-proof investment opportunity. Hair doesn’t stop growing, so you’re in the right place!
- You’re looking to make an investment with the long-term aspirations of owning more than one location.
If you can see your next smart business decision being in the heart of Gisborne, contact us today!
We would love to hear from you if you if you would love to own a turn-key, recession-proof business in Gisborne.