- New Opportunity
- $170,000 - $270,000 (NZD)
Invercargill (Māori: Waihōpai) is the southernmost and westernmost city in New Zealand, and one of the southernmost cities in the world. It is the commercial centre of the Southland region. The city lies in the heart of the wide expanse of the Southland Plains on the Oreti or New River some 18 km north of Bluff, which is the southernmost town in the South Island. It sits amid rich farmland that is bordered by large areas of conservation land and marine reserves, including Fiordland National Park covering the south-west corner of the South Island and the Catlins coastal region.
Many streets in the city, especially in the centre and main shopping district, are named after rivers in Great Britain, mainly Scotland. These include the main streets Dee and Tay, as well as those named after the Tweed, Forth, Tyne, Esk, Don, Ness, Yarrow, Spey and Eye rivers.
The 2013 census showed the population was 51,696, up 2.7% on the 2006 census number.
About the Opportunity
How to know if a Just Cuts franchise is the right investment opportunity for you.
- You’re looking to take the next step in your career, or have dreams of being your own boss?
- You don’t have to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts as you will manage a team of Stylists
- You’re on the hunt for a recession-proof investment opportunity. Hair doesn’t stop growing, so you’re in the right place!
- You’re looking to make an investment with the long-term aspirations of owning more than one location.
If you can see your next smart business decision being in the heart of Invercargill, contact us today!