- Existing Business
- $50,000 - $50,000 (AUD)
Joondalup is the primary urban in Perth's outer northern suburbs.
Lakeside Joondalup is home to Myer, Target, Kmart, Big W, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and Farmer Jack's as well as over 300 specialty retailers, a cinema, two food courts and multiple outdoor dining options. The salon is well located within the Joondalup Shopping Centre – close to the Big W entrance and directly opposite the travelator from the main undercover carpark.
- The population of over 160,000 with a forecast for 12% growth in the next 20 years
- Second Largest shopping center in WA
About the Opportunity
This salon is currently run by Just Cuts Franchising and we are seeking a savvy operator to take this salon to its fullest potential - this could be you!
We have established a strong team to service the existing customer base. Client numbers are strong and continue to track up. Targeted Marketing to the current database and local area will see a huge impact.
Key selling points - what you need to know:
- Turnover growth of 14.07% compared to the same period previous year
- Client growth of 8.34% compared to the same period previous year
- Average of 282 Clients per week
- 7 Fully Qualified Experienced Senior Stylists employed on a casual basis – over 50% are long-term employees. Almost self- managed working within the guidelines of the Franchise policies
- Only took 3 weeks to get back into a growth in turnover versus same period last year
- Since re-opening we have experienced an increase of NEW Clients to the business of 60 per week (over first 3 weeks)