- New Opportunity
- $150,000 - $270,000 (NZD)
Ashburton is a large town that serves the surrounding farming district. It sits between two major rivers, so fly fishing is the local obsession.
A major service centre for the local farming district, Ashburton sits between the Rakaia and Rangitata Rivers. When European settlers first arrived here, the area was a dry, tussock-covered expanse with hardly any trees.
Extensive irrigation schemes have transformed the land, and the story of Ashburton’s triumph over drought is told at the town’s main museum (there are six museums in Ashburton, including a vintage railway museum, aviation museum and car museum). Local art and craft galleries provide interesting shopping. Both of the nearby rivers are known for salmon and sea-run trout.
Functional facts: Approx. population 27,400 full range of shops and services.
About the Opportunity
How to know if a Just Cuts franchise is the right investment opportunity for you.
- You’re looking to take the next step in your career, or have dreams of being your own boss?
- You don’t have to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts as you will manage a team of Stylists
- You’re on the hunt for a recession-proof investment opportunity. Hair doesn’t stop growing, so you’re in the right place!
- You’re looking to make an investment with the long-term aspirations of owning more than one location.
If you can see your next smart business decision being in the heart of Ashburton, contact us today!